Welsh rockers Godsticks have announced more European dates for 2018. Vocalist Darran Charles comments, ‘we’ve been privileged enough to have travelled all over Europe many times over the last 10 years, opening for such great acts as The Pineapple Thief, The Aristocrats, and Mike Keneally. So to finally get the opportunity to present 90 minutes of our own music at a headline show is very exciting indeed!’
May is set to be an extremely busy month for the band, as in addition to the European tour they’re heading out to Marseille in France to play the 2018 Prog’Sud Festival. Godsticks will be appearing on the first day of the festival which begins on the 10th of May.
Darran adds, ‘we’re hoping that the many people that came out to see us during all those tours will come out to see our headline shows. We intend to make them very special and will be performing tracks from our entire back catalogue, some of which have never been performed live. Rehearsals are already under way and we’re champing at the bit to get out there!’
Godsticks released their latest album ‘Faced With Rage’ last year on Kscope and recently shared a video for “Angry Concern”.
- 31 March 2018 Fusion Festival – Stourport, England
- 04 May 2018 Buffalo Bar – Cardiff, Wales
- 05 May 2018 Camden Assembly – London, England
- 10 May 2018 Prog Sud Festival – Marseille, France
- 18 May 2018 Colosseum – Genk, Belgium
- 19 May 2018 MTC – Cologne, Germany
- 20 May 2018 De Boerderij – Zoetermeer, Netherlands