Portuguese dark metal pioneers MOONSPELL are proud to announce their upcoming Latin America tour for April 2018! After last year’s cancellation beyond the band’s control, MOONSPELL will finally return to South America while kicking off on April 22nd in Bogotá, Colombia.
Says vocalist Fernando Ribeiro: “We consider this a fresh start after last year’s events and want all our wolves and witches in South America to know we will be coming back more often for you and will present you with one of the best shows that MOONSPELL ever had on the road, as witnessed by thousands already in Europe.
We will be showcasing our new album 1755, on a show that mixes Theatre and Music as well as revisiting our classics and albums in between for the delight of the loudest crowds on earth: Colombia, Chile, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico, brace yourselves, the earth will shake!!!
Under the spell!”
- 22.04.18 CO Bogotá, Auditorio Lumiere
- 23.04.18 CO Medellin, Teatro Universidad Medellin
- 25.04.18 BR Rio de Janeiro, Teatro Odisseia
- 26.04.18 BR Sao Paulo, Carioca Club
- 28.04.18 BR Recife, Abril Pro Rock Festival
- 29.04.18 BR Belo Horizonte, A Autentica
- 30.04.18 ARG Buenos Aires, Roxy Club Live
- 01.05.18 CH Santiago, Club Blondie
- 04.05.18 MX Mexico City, Heaven And Hell