Witchsorrow have announced a 5-date headline run of shows for November 2017, with UK doom outfit The Moth as main support.
“After nearly a year in the shadows sharpening our claws, we’re delighted to be getting back on the road to spread the doom once more,” says Witchsorrow frontman, Necro Skull. “With our friends The Moth in tow, this promises to be a parade of absolute doom destruction and devastation. Expect pure heaviness – DOOM METAL ETERNAL.”
Witchsorrow headline tour dates w/ The Moth
- 22.11. Bristol, The Old England
- 23.11. Edinburgh, Bannerman’s Bar
- 24.11. Coventry, The Phoenix
- 25.11. Brighton, Riffmass 2017, The Green Door Store
- 26.11. London, The Devonshire Arms