In a questionable article by Blabbermouth.net, a rumoured has been started that Ghost are to début a completely new line up with exception of the bands lead singer Papa Emeritus. The article in question gives no evidence of such a rumour but the website published it anyway.
The article states: “Since none of the musicians in the band are ever identified, personnel changes in the group have gone unannounced. It is believed, however, that the lineup has changed a few times over the years, including at the end of 2016, when Forge is rumored to have fired all five of the Nameless Ghouls following the completion of GHOST‘s North American tour. As a result, GHOST‘s upcoming European headlining trek — which kicks off at the end of March — will apparently mark the live debut of GHOST‘s new lineup, featuring Forge as the sole remaining member from the band that previously toured in support of “Meliora” and last year’s “Popestar” EP.”
Is there any truth to this rumour? Or even some evidence?
Check out our reviews:
- Opus Eponymous: https://demonszone.com/albums/ghost/opus-eponymous/
- Infestissumam: https://demonszone.com/albums/ghost/infestissumam/
- Meliora: https://demonszone.com/albums/ghost/meliora/
- Popestar: https://demonszone.com/albums/ghost/popestar/
- Glasgow concert review: https://demonszone.com/gigs/ghost-the-abc-glasgow-181215/